Welding is the most important process in piping and steel structure projects. Dorsa Welding Joints Control System controls all activities and information required to manage the whole process including fit-ups, welding, visual, ultrasonic, radiography, magnetic particle and penetration examinations.
It also controls are documents and reports during process.
A comprehensive welding control system which provides complete monitoring of welds and NDT inspections for Piping and Structural steel projects.
- Piping Isometrics
- Data integration with Aveva PDMS and Autodesk DWG files
- WPS and PQR management
- Fit-up and weld registry
- Non-Destructive tests (NDT) requests and reports including Visual, Radiography, Magnetic
- particle, Ultrasonic and Penetration tests
- Post Weld Heat Treatment activities (PWHT)
- Auto PWHT assignment based on size, class and thickness
- Spool management
- Managing welding sub-contractors
- Workers management
- Welders performance measurement
- Welder cards
- History Sheet and Test Package management
- Outstanding works and requests
- Clearance report on NDTs
- Re-shoot, retake or repair functions based on RT reports
- QC Documentation